[Orca-users] Moving Orca to new server while maintaining old data

evo50 evo50 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 18:35:28 PST 2004

After successfully running Orca for 3 years the time has come to replace our original server hosting Orca.  This will be a new server with a fresh ORCA install.
I'm thinking we can just copy over all the RRD, PNG, HTML files from the old server to the new server
hoping this will maintain the data sets.  We really don't want to lose the yearly data already collected.
Will this work or is there a better way to do it?

Thanks,

Bill