[Orca-users] Orca for Windows

Charles R. Dennett dennett at rochester.rr.com
Fri Mar 12 06:25:58 PST 2004

Joe Munson said:

> Back in November, there were some list members with an orcant tarball
> for processing perfmon data. Could someone send me a copy or tell me how
> to get it?
>
> joe.munson at swc.com

Please post a response to the list.  I'm interested, too.  Got Orca
running on my Linux server at home and it would be interesting to see if I
can add my windows machine to it since I've got file sharing/SAMBA set up
between the two so I should be able to get the data easily from the
windwos box to the linux box where orca runs.

--
Charlie