[Orca-users] (no subject)

Schmitz Dale M Contr 20 IS/INPTG Dale.Schmitz at offutt.af.mil
Thu Mar 18 08:48:17 PST 2004

A little confused here on what's required to get Orca up and running.

On a Solaris 8 system, I've installed the RICHPse, RICHPsex, and ANCrules
packages, as well as compiled Orca v0.26.  Also, I'm assuming that SAR
scripts sa1, etc, need to be gathering data.

Having done all that, I've not been able to gather from the READMEs what
additional steps need to be accomplished before something (Orca?) starts
depositing information in the specified directories.

I think my understanding of which processes, starting with RICHPse, need to
be doing what, and how they build on one another, is a bit lacking.  Can
some one enlighten me?

Thanks