[Orca-users] Orca for Windows

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Thu Mar 18 05:54:19 PST 2004

Blair,
I tries to send the tarball to orcaware but it does not allow big file to transfer.

I found this WINDOW ORCA from my good friend Aaron Geddins.

Attached are the files.

Create a separate directory structure.

SourceFile.pm should be copied to  /opt/orcaNT/lib/Orca

the fl_rename.pl file helps change the window percol files to the orca percol file format.

I hope this helps.

Joe Munson wrote:

> It seems that no one has it, or is willing to part with it. I'll see if
> Blair Zajac has any insight.

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of this code.

Have you tried contacting Rajesh Verma for the code?  It seems
he has a copy of it working:

http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-users/2003-November/003441.html

Rajesh, can you send me the code?  I'd like to check it into the
Orca Subversion server, if that works for you.