[Orca-users] Change mount point

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sat May 15 22:52:46 PDT 2004

marmth at ig.com.br wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
>   I changed the mount point of the hard disk partition and the orca stoped
> to run.
>   The orca is running correct now but I have to change the directory with
> the old orca information .
>   What have I do when I want to change hard disk mount point or ethernet
> card ??

You probably just need to wait for the next day to start for a new
orcallator output file to be started.  More recent versions of
orcallator.se will create new output data files when the number of
columns changes to avoid this problem.

Given you sent this email on the 13th, Orca should be running fine now.
  Is it?