[Orca-users] Netscape anomoly

Schmitz Dale M Contr 20 IS/INPTG Dale.Schmitz at offutt.af.mil
Thu May 27 08:45:35 PDT 2004

I'm running Orca on a Solaris 8 system, and everything's working fine for
the most part.  My question has more to do with Netscape/s behavior when I
pull up the Orca-generated graphs.  Somewhere in the html (I guess) is coded
an attempt to connected with home.netscape.com <http://home.netscape.com/> ,
home6.netscape.com, and internic.net.  Since the network I'm running is
standalone, this results in an excessive wait until Netscape realizes it
can't contact these sites.

Does anyone know where this is coded, and can I remove it?  I've tried
grepping the files for those entries, but no luck.

Thanks