AW: [Orca-users] gauge_volatile_disk_svct_(( Problems

Norbert Plasczyk nobert.plasczyk at tiscali.de
Wed Oct 20 11:01:11 PDT 2004

Thanks Rusty,
but for me It seems to me an annoying problem at least since August.
See:
http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-users/2004-August/003936.html
There are some following discussions I will not mention here, but
they are describing the same behaviour. No clear solutions available,
and no one who cares.
It must be easy, but where is the handle?

Norbert