[Orca-users] gauge_volatile_disk_svct_(( Problems

Carroll, Michael (GE Consumer Finance, consultant) michaelanthony.carroll at ge.com
Wed Oct 20 20:36:38 PDT 2004

Hi Norbert,

I had the exact same problem and the solution is in the orca-dev mailing list:

	http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-dev/2004-July/000528.html

It's a couple of lines of patch Perl code and it worked great for me.

Regards,

Michael Carroll
Midrange - Unix
GE Money
Australia & New Zealand

E MichaelAnthony.Carroll at ge.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Norbert Plasczyk [mailto:nplasczy at tiscali.de]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 October 2004 11:22 PM
To: orca-users at orcaware.com
Subject: [Orca-users] gauge_volatile_disk_svct_(( Problems

Dear orca-users,
I'm running an orca-installation on a couple of SUN-Solaris 9 (SPARC)
Servers with the latest Patches an have installed the latest
orca-tarball from the orca-homepage.
After succesfully compiling and installing I got perfect outputs
except from 2 of the disk-reports.
I searched the mailing lists and found some hints about it, but I
don't really understand how to fix this behaviour.
(has something to do with oracallator.cfg)
Does anyone have a quick and easy Solution or Workaround?

Here is, what Netscape says:
"
The requested URL /orca/o_zis-app-wirk_gauge_volatile_disk_svct_(( was not
found on this server.

Apache/1.3.29 Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 80
"

Regards
Norbert Plasczyk
IT-Consultant at CC CompuNet in Germany

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Please see http://www.ge.com.au/help/email_privacy_policy.html for information about our privacy practices.