[Orca-users] SE and Samba?

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Wed Apr 13 12:04:30 PDT 2005

What's the best way to monitor Samba statistics with Orca on Solaris 8?

I'm surfing through the orcallator.se file (both 1.37, and the newest
one), and trying to figure out if there's a way I can inject smb stats
in there somewhere.  Packet counts would be nice, but I imagine there
isn't an SMB equivalent to the nfs statistics the kernel keeps track
of.  But, if I can coax some SMB commands to give me useful input, how
might I get orcallator to include those stats in its tally?

--Dave "Dragon" Michaels