[orca-users] Graph Different Days from percol-xxxx-xx-xx

LISTMAN LISTMAN at terra.es
Fri Apr 29 07:33:35 PDT 2005

Hi,

Another technique for displaying data that you have in your files, but
that are not showing up in Orca the orca graphs:

- Move the data files out of the data directory of your orca server, up
to the day you are missing data from. In our case the data directory is
located in /opt/orca/var/orca/orcallator/<nodename>
- A kill -HUP <orca pid> will renew your weekly and monthly graphs.
- A complete restart of orca will show data in the daily graph as well.
- Now mv the data files back to the data directory where they originally
were.
- If you need it give a kill -HUP <orcapid> again.

Hope it helps you.

Didn't want to set up my account with Yahoo, 'cause they're asking for
credit cards etc.
Ciao, Enrique.