[Orca-users] orcalla (Sun) and procallator (Linux) , running together and index.html file

Garrett, Matt M SITI-ITISEEEE matt.garrett at shell.com
Thu Dec 15 01:54:03 PST 2005

Folks

For years  I have used Orcalla  under Sun which worked very well. (thanks Blair)
I have now started to get Linux machines in.
So have started to use procallator from the contrib src

The problem is I would like to have the html index file , show both.
At the moment each of the above overwrite the index.html file , when they update.

I am sure there is a way to get this to work.

FYI Startup looks like the following

$bindir/orca -v -d -l /local/ora/var/ora.log $prefix/lib/orcallator.cfg
$bindir/orca -v -d -l /local/ora/var/ora_linux.log $prefix/lib/procallator.cfg

Thanks

Matt

Matthew Garrett
Linux / Unix IMG Support EPE
Seafield House, North Anderson Drive, Aberdeen AB15 6GZ, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1224 81 8373 Other Tel: Internal 630 8373
Email:
Internet: http://www.shell.com