[Orca-users] Bug with "stack" graphs

Borja Marcos borjamar at sarenet.es
Thu Feb 10 03:28:27 PST 2005

	Hello,

	I'm having a problem with the 0.28.0 (dev 411) snapshot.

	I have some graphs generated from a regular expression, tracking
reasons for sleeping processes in FreeBSD. The config clause is:

plot {
title                   %g Sleeping processes
source                  orcallator
data                    nproc_sleep_(.*)
legend                  $1
y_legend                Processes
line_type               area
line_type               stack
}

	However, I see that the areas are not actually stacked. This is an
example graph...

	BTW, the "devilator" program for FreeBSD is going well. I think I may
release a preliminary version next week.

	The sample image for the problem is available at:

	ftp://borja.sarenet.es/pub/nproc_sleep.png

	The issue seems to be solved by putting multiple "line_type area"
statements, but, given that the number of areas in these graphs isn't
easily predictable, it would be better if it was just fine with one.

	Best regards,

	Borja.