R: [Orca-users] plotting differecnce between linux / procallator and sunos - orcallator

Giorgio.Suighi at esselunga.it Giorgio.Suighi at esselunga.it
Wed Feb 16 05:19:37 PST 2005

What i have to change? Since the system plots different datas in different way... e.g i tried to send some proccal file to an  orca on sunos, he plotted correctly just 5 or 6 columns (ultime, some tcp monitors, etc.)

Do you have a config example file to show me how to cenge mine? Otherwise i can send mine

Thx alot