[Orca-users] Linux install problem

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Nov 1 19:44:19 PST 2005

Mike.Kent at indystar.com wrote:

> How do I stop Orca from installing rrdtool? ./configure
> --with-rrd-dir=no --with-html-dir=/opt/apache/sites/ does not work.
>
> Also, when installing rrdtool manually, does it also need to go in
> .../orca/rrd?

If you have an installed RRDs.pm module that Orca can find in the Perl Orca
finds, then it won't build rrdtool.  This suggests one or more of the following

1) You install RRDs.pm into a different Perl than the one Orca found.
2) You didn't install RRDs.pm.
3) There's something broken with the installed RRDs.pm.

Try running 'perl -MRRDs' from the command line and using this to diagnose the
issue.