[Orca-users] Segmentation Fault

Cockcroft, Adrian acockcroft at ebay.com
Fri Nov 4 17:12:07 PST 2005

The stdio definition of FILE is a byte for the file number for 32bit
APIs, when designing the 64bit APIs this structure was made opaque and
the file number is at least a four byte value.

On SPARC Solaris 8 or 10, the SE toolkit is running as a 64bit
application, so this problem cannot occur. On x86 Solaris 10 we could
still have this issue.

Adrian