[Orca-users] Help orca 1.27b3 question

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Tue Nov 8 08:55:38 PST 2005

Jorge --

Double check and make sure you're only running one instance of Orca,
either on the same box or on multiple boxes using the same directory.
It could be that one instance of orca is compressing the file, then
another is trying to do the same thing, and they're conflicting with
each other.

Also, since you're just now installing this, I would recommend that you
get the latest build version of Orca.  Your "1.27b3" orca version looks
suspicious (we haven't released 1.0 yet ;)), and the 1.37 orcallator.se
version is old also.  Go to orcaware.com/orca, and grab the link that
says "Latest development snapshot."  Here's the link for your convenience:

http://www.orcaware.com/orca/pub/snapshots/

--Dragon