[Orca-users] max min values not matching graph

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Feb 2 16:05:43 PST 2006

Oh wait, I see the confusion now.  The blue data (Service Processing) is
being stacked on top of the green data, rather than overlapping.  So it
appears the Service Processing peaks at 175 or so (from the graph), but
really at that point it's 175 - 80 = 75.

You can change this behavior in the respective plot definition in the
orcallator.cfg file.  The line_type property will determine how the
graph gets presented.  A line_type of "stack" will stack on top of the
previously defined line_type.  Any other line_type will overlap.  For
example:

plot {
line_type    area
line_type    line1
}

will use a filled area to represent the first set of data, and will
overlay a line to represent the second set of data.

You probably have:

plot {
line_type    area
line_type    stack