[Orca-users] Orca on AIX 5.3 with LPAR

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Fri Feb 3 08:52:21 PST 2006

Blair Zajac wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2006, at 11:13 AM, David Michaels wrote:
>
>> Lots of folks are having trouble downloading the Perl script,
>> because when they click on the link, the web server tries to run it
>> as a CGI ('cause of the .pl extension).  You can get around this by
>> right-clicking and selecting 'save as' but some folks are having
>> problems with that, too, so I'm just going to go ahead and attach  it
>> to this message. :)
>>
>> --Dragon
>

> Does anybody want to maintain this script in Orca's Subversion
> repository?  That would be the natural place for it.

Good point.  Umm, if Rajesh doesn't object, I'll volunteer.  I figured
out a way to get connected to Subversion repos from work, so I can do
this now.

I have a configure-happy version of the script as well (though there's
only one configure variable it uses at the moment: the VAR_ROOT variable).

--Dragon