[Orca-users] Multiple disk space percentage graphs

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Wed Feb 8 14:01:26 PST 2006

> Lastly, you can specify a color order using "color", as in the above
> example.

Oops, I forgot to put in the color lines.  Here's what it would look
like (this is actually what we use in our disk space graphs, so I know
it works, but beware: if you have more filesystems than color
definitions, the color used for the next and subsequent filesystems will
be the same as the last defined color! .. this may actually be fixed in
r522, but if so, it may just cycle back to the front of the color list
.. you'll still end up with duplicate colors in either case).  The
format for the color definitions below is rrggbb (red green blue, in
hex).  You can also use words, like 'red', I think, but I like being
very specific ;)).

plot {
title                   %g Disk Space Percent Usage
source                  orcallator
#data                   mntP_(/(?!vxckpt|checkp|verita).*)
data            mntP_(?!/(?:vxckpt|checkpoints|veritas))(.*)
line_type               line2
legend                  $1
y_legend                Percent Used
data_min                0