[Orca-users] Undefined subroutine

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Tue Feb 14 15:52:33 PST 2006

grep for "Time::Local" in /usr/local/orca/lib/perl/Orca/SourceFile.pm,
and tell me what you see.  If you see nothing, then you need something.
:)  My guess is you have the winallator patch incompletely applied,
'cause it's the only thing in Orca that uses 'timelocal' (or
Time::Local, for that matter).

The patch I have for winallator will work on r522 -- probably not r515,
so you might have to apply it manually, but here it is (attached).

--Dragon