[Orca-users] Problem running Orca 525: Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC

Dave "Dragon" Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Feb 16 09:38:31 PST 2006

Tonij T. wrote:
> Thanks.  I fixed the statement and I am no longer getting an error, I
> have a new graph (yay!) but it does not appear to be filtering
> anything...could this be related to the other response that suggested
> I look for DBI.pm?  I ran the perl command
>
> perl -e "use DBI"
>
> And this is the output:
>
> Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.5/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.5
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/sun4-solaris
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .)
> at -e line 1.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at -e line 1.

I get the same thing (basically).  It could have something to do with
that, but I can't find anything in Orca that uses DBI, so I don't know
where that might be coming from.  However, I'd say if the graph is
getting generated, then the above is not the problem.

I think the problem is still with your regexp somehow.  Is BATCH or
"orcale" part of the beginning of the path?

Basically, all your data files will have several mntP_/some/path/name
headers, one for each /some/path/name.  So, you want to write your
regular expression to capture just the path names you want.  If your
path names look like:

/export/BATCH/blah

or

/export/oracle/blah

then your regexp could look like:

mntP_(?:/export/(?:oracle|BATCH))(.*)

For the record, I just noticed that the regexp you posted that showed my
veritas exclusion doesn't match the one I have in my orcallator.cfg --
maybe you typo'ed something in the translation?  Here's what mine
actually looks like:

data            mntP_(?!/(?:vxckpt|checkpoints|veritas))(.*)

What I would do, if I were you, is put your BATCH and oracle filesystems
on one graph (using the oracle|batch thing above), and in another graph,
put all the other filesystems EXCEPT those two (using something similar
to my veritas exclusion regexp, in another plot {} ).

Hope this helps

Cheers,
--Dragon