[Orca-users] Problems running orcallator r525

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Feb 23 14:37:32 PST 2006

Tonij T. wrote:

> Hmm...I still get the same errors with 3.4
>
> nohup.out:
>
> "/usr/local/lib/orcallator.se", line 91: Can't find include file
> orca_p_netstat_class.se
> "/usr/local/lib/orcallator.se", line 93: Can't find include file
> orca_p_vmstat_class.se
> "/opt/RICHPse/include/live_rules.se", line 101: error: syntax error
> "/opt/RICHPse/include/live_rules.se", line 101: fatal: Errors
> detected.  Exiting.
>
> I seem to have a knack for finding all the wierd ones!

Yep, you sure do. ;)

Those *.se files gotta be somewhere.  They were in your orca r525
tarball, so if you did a make install, they should be in your orca
installation directory, under <orca_install_dir>/lib/SE/3.31, and that
directory should be included in the orcallator command line with
-I<orca_install_dir>/lib/SE/3.3.1.

Check to see that you have a lib/SE/3.3.1 somewhere.

Check to see that the directory is -I'ed on the orcallator command line
(use /usr/ucb/ps auxww | grep orcallator)

If one or both of these are false, then something's wrong with the
install process you used.

--Dragon