[Orca-users] How are you using Orca ?

Dmitry Berezin dberezin at surfside.rutgers.edu
Tue Jan 31 08:23:17 PST 2006

We run orcallator.se on our Solaris Servers with 5 min. (default) data
collection interval. We also run orca in a daemon mode on a Sun Fire V240
with a single configuration file for all data, including workload data. We
also have a script that copies all collected data (rsync over ssh) from all
of the servers to the central orca server every 5 minutes, so all of the
plots are current (within 10 minutes) all the time.

  HTH,

  -Dmitry.