[Orca-users] Redhat 32 make with orcasnapshot version.. help!

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sun Jul 9 00:47:22 PDT 2006

csarid wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since I was having trouble compiling the orca snapshot on a 64bit redhat
> system, I thought I'd try to compile on a 32bit redhat en 3 system.
> However, It does not compile their either.  As before with the 64 bit
> compile the configure script completed fine, but the make generated the
> following error: any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

Is this RHEL4?

That's odd that you're seeing these failures.

Some of these packages, such as Digest::MD5, are provided by some RPM, so your
best bet is to install the RPM and then re-run configure.

Also, the supplied Perl modules work with the oldest version of Perl that I
support.  I don't provide the latest Perl modules.  So your best bet is to get
the latest versions from CPAN and install those, if there are no RPMs available.