[Orca-users] Installing Orca 0.27 and Procollator on Linux

csarid csarid at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 12:48:41 PDT 2006

Hello,

  I have succesfully installed procollator on on my linux clients and have the collector actively working. I have also successfully installed the Orca-0.27 which compiled correctly correctly. However, I am still a bit confused about using the software. The Orca INSTALL instructions indicate that I should start the orcallator.se on all the hosts yet other documentation and suggestions on the web indicate that I don't need anything else besides the procollator.  Would someone be able to point me to a bit more clear instructions on setting up the Orca server on linux? As I mentioned, the collector or procollator piece is definitely working I just need more info on setting up the reporting part.

  Thanks!