[Orca-users] Fatal: subscript: 3 out of range for: GLOBAL_net[3]

Willson Drive willsondrive at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 12:02:59 PDT 2006

I have loaded the Orcaware 528 snapshoot with SE 3.4 package on a Sun V100 with dual dmfe cards running Solaris 10. When I kicked off orcallator, I got the following error message:

  Fatal: subscript: 3 out of range for: GLOBAL_net[3]

  In an attempt to just collect CPU data on this server, I ran the following command:

  se -DWATCH_CPU orcallator.se

  However, the error persisted.

  Does anyone know how to collect just CPU and Memory data or get around netif.se problem?

  Thanks.