[Orca-users] Size of the graphs produced by Orca.

colin at ccsisupport.com colin at ccsisupport.com
Wed Nov 29 08:27:45 PST 2006

Hey folks;

> You can specify a plot_width or plot_height in any group {}.  You might
> even be able to put it in global {}.

I did some checking last night on our new r529 build of Orca. The following
are the results:

1) This has to go in each plot{} directive. It will error out in a group{}
   or global{} directive. Thus, get familiar with your favorite editor.
2) The actual size of the plot is never exactly what you specify. Don't
   know why, but "plot_width 900" gives 991 pixel plots. The default of
   595 never gave me 595 pixel plots either, though.
3) The text on _some_ plots was stretched for a few hours after the new
   size took effect, but seems to have calmed down now.

Short answer: it works nicely.

Colin