[Orca-users] how to disable SI prefixes

justin.x.stringfellow at jpmchase.com justin.x.stringfellow at jpmchase.com
Tue Oct 3 06:36:53 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've inherited an orcallator setup, and have a minor annoyance with the
scales being generated for one or two graphs.
We're generating a graph of device access times, and the scale is
"milliseconds". In some cases, our values are hovering around 0.7 - 0.9
milliseconds for the entire graph. In this case, we get a graph labelled
as "milliseconds", but the scale on the y axis is 500m, 600m,... 900m.
i.e. the values have been multiplied by 1000 and prefixed with the SI
prefix "milli". Which is not desirable in this case. So it's 900
millimilliseconds, i.e. microseconds.

Is there an easy way to turn this feature off? I can live with disabling
SI prefixes globally.

Sorry if it's an FAQ but I checked the manual and FAQ first and couldn't
see it. I'm a newbie to orca.

cheers,
--justin

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,