[Orca-users] Orcallator problems on Solaris 10

McCoy, Leo leo.mccoy at kbm1.com
Tue Oct 31 14:27:15 PST 2006

I post this because I've seen several people having problems with SAN attached Solaris 10 servers:

We have a number of Sun T2000's running Solaris 10 which would work with orcallator just fine until we added SAN storage to the system, then they would start getting segmentation errors on startup.

We did all the usual efforts to troubleshoot it and after a couple weeks found the answer to our problems here on the Orca archives:  http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-users/2005-December/004656.html

I hope it's easier for someone else to find.

Much thanks to Carl Staroscik for providing this fix!