[Orca-users] Question about System Overview

Cockcroft, Adrian acockcroft at ebay.com
Thu Oct 26 10:03:45 PDT 2006

The overview is based on the "virtual adrian" ruleset that is embedded into SE. It should be possible to build something equivalent for Linux. I have attached a conference paper from a few years ago that explains how the rules work. I'm happy for Blair to make this paper available as part of Orca.

There was additional work done to create workload (process group) based rules, but I don't think that was included in Orca.

Adrian