[Orca-users] orcallator on AIX

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Dec 19 08:33:49 PST 2007

Hello,

You use orca-aix-stat.pl.in to gather your statistics.  This file is processed
into a orca-aix-stat.pl file after running configure.  Then you use
orcallatorAIX.cfg and/or orcallatorTSM.cfg to process the data generated by
orca-aix-stat.pl using Orca.

I don't have an AIX box and this work was contributed by an AIX developers.

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
CTO, OrcaWare Technologies
<blair at orcaware.com>
Subversion training, consulting and support
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/