[Orca-users] Hi Everyone

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Feb 15 16:06:24 PST 2007

On the web page that Orca generates that lists all your hosts, you'll
see at the bottom a list of "Available Data Sets".  Each data set should
have an [Info] link to the right of the name (defined in
orcallator.cfg).  Next to System Overview is a link to this page:

http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#system_overview

There you will find a good description of what that is, as well as a
useful link Adrian Cockroft's article about it (in fact, the application
of SE that generates these statistics is called "Virtual Adrian").

Hmm, although I just realized that the link is now dead.  Sun rearranged
their website, and removed or relocated that content.

Adrian, do you have that article (or a more current one) available
somewhere?

--Dragon