[Orca-users] running orca gives syntax error

Dagobert Michelsen dam at baltic-online.de
Tue May 22 08:24:35 PDT 2007

Hi Rahed,

Von rahed  (Tue, 22 May 2007 15:41:11 +0200):
> I installed RICHPse 3.4.1 on Solaris 9. Then I run
>
> /opt/RICHPse/bin/se -DWATCH_OS /opt/RICHPse/orcallator/orcallator.se 300
> and get
>
> "/opt/RICHPse/orcallator/orcallator.se", line 387: Can't find include
> file orca_p_vmstat_class.se

The orcallator.se you are using is the one from the orca sources,
not from the RICHPse package. Please make sure to have the path
included with '-I' to those files when running SE.

> There were no errors before with 3.4 version. Could someone
> help what's going on?

I suppose those errors are a result of the orca upgrade. Let me
know if you have further troubles.

Kind regards

  -- Dagobert

--
Dagobert Michelsen (Leiter IT)          Baltic Online Computer GmbH
Firmensitz:   Alter Markt 1-2, 24103 Kiel, Telefon: +49 431 54003-0