[Orca-users] orcallator.se 1.40 and common collector script.....

chris.l.jones at hsbc.com chris.l.jones at hsbc.com
Wed Nov 28 08:42:35 PST 2007

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know where I can pick up copies of orcallator.cfg 1.40 and
orcallator.se 1.40??

In addition I'm looking at writing a common collector (perl would make
sense) that would produce the same stats for Solaris and Linux and could
thus be processed by the same backend. Does anyone know of any resources
out there that I could download to take a peek at and possible use as a
decent jumping off point??

Cheers,
Chris.

HSBC Bank plc
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ
Registered in England - Number 14259

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you
may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure,
error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.