[Orca-users] Index.html file

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Dec 18 01:38:13 PST 2008

One thing you can consider doing is to edit the html_* lines in your
orcallator.cfg to include whatever HTML customizations you need.  If
your web server supports it, you can put server-side includes in those
html_* properties, so you can maintain the customizations outside the
index.html file, but have them show up within it.

--Dragon