[Orca-users] New errors

KHo at skylinenet.net KHo at skylinenet.net
Tue Dec 30 14:58:11 PST 2008

Hi,

I found the faq document in the setoolkit that says:

Q: When I run zoom.se, I get this subscript error. How do I fix this?

::

   Fatal: subscript: 1 out of range for: GLOBAL_net[1]: Near line 178

A: Edit /opt/RICHPse/etc/se_defines and add this line

   force MAX_IF 2

   and keep increasing the value until you don't get the error anymore.

I tried adding that line in with the number 8 but it didn't seem to matter.

Thanks