[Orca-users] Winallator patch for r531 or the tar of an old release?

Marshall, Charles Charles.Marshall at infores.com
Sun Feb 10 08:00:31 PST 2008

David et al.,
I am again trying to get winallator working again on the newest svn
release r531 and I don't think it's working for me.

Either:

Does someone have a tar.bz2 of r529 (aka orca-snapshot-r529.tar.bz2)?

or

David, can you do that magic that you do and build a patch file for
r531, if you haven't already?

Any help that I can get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
CS