[Orca-users] Orca dying on the vine?

Hudes, Dana hudesd at hra.nyc.gov
Sun Aug 30 03:20:46 PDT 2009

If you would move to using mercurial instead of git I think you might like it. Hosting of project at btibucket.org

Mercurial has a very active community with many add-on tools

Thus far my modifications are to orcallator.cfg and orcallator.se

I was considering trying my hand at modifying to use use threads and the Compres'Bzip2 library instead of forking off bunzip2 child processes in the hope that might make orca scale better. If you've tried that and found it unsatisfactory, I'd like to know.