[Orca-users] how to configure source data for orca?

William Maniates WManiat at nicor.com
Mon Jul 13 10:15:36 PDT 2009

Hello All,
I am new to orca, and would like some assistance on how to configure my
source data files for orca to plot them.  I am using CLI tools for our
storage management to create the source data files. I am not sure how to
parse up my source data, so orca can plot it.  I do NOT need orca to
capture the data, just to plot it.  I am a bit unsure of how to
configure the orcallator.cfg as the examples in the file appear to be
used in conjunction with the orca collection tool.

Thanks in advance,

Bill M