[Orca-users] Customizing the graph webpage

Dean Thompson dnt07 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 02:02:42 PST 2010

Hi all

I'm running an orca server which generates graphs of several clients. I'm wondering if it is possible to customize the webpages on which the graphs are displayed?
For instance, put my own banner and company/client logo at the top of the webpage with our company contact details at the bottom in a nice banner or something. I've managed to make a template of the index page by customizing the current index.html file. That file gets overwritten though every time a new html files are generated.
Besides the obvious changes that can be made in the orcallator.cfg file, where else can I look to get the results I'm looking for?

Thanks

Regards
Dean