[Orca-users] Segmentation fault - Solaris 10

Dagobert Michelsen dam at baltic-online.de
Wed Feb 17 07:32:18 PST 2010

Hi Dean,

Am 17.02.2010 um 15:25 schrieb Dean Thompson:
> Thanks Dago. Is there a site where I can download the setoolkit as a
> package? I'm having issues with the binary distribution install.
> I've tried http://www.sunfreeware.com/ and  http://www.blastwave.org/index.fam
>  but haven't had any luck.

Sunfreeware had packages before it went to SourceForge, the official
binary
packages can you get from the SF download section
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/setoolkit/files/

I don't package for Blastwave any more, CSW-style packages for SE
Toolkit
are available from OpenCSW at
   http://www.opencsw.org/packages/setoolkit
or as I wrote below the experimental 3.5.1 version from
   http://mirror.opencsw.org/experimental.html#setoolkit

Best regards

   -- Dago