[Orca-users] Orca Segmentation Fault

Dean Thompson dnt07 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 06:37:58 PST 2010

Thanks Rick!

On the new server we are also using a SAN disk as our boot disk. I found the line in "orcallator.se". It was commented out as default; "#define USE_RAWDISK          1".
I removed the hash and start_orcallator runs with no segmentation fault error.
Problem I have now though is that orcallator does not continue running after the "start_orcallator" command. I've tried a bunch of things with installing perl modules and installing a newer version of rrd.
All I get in the output directory for orca is the pid file.

Thanks for helping me clear up the segmentation fault though.

Regards
Dean