[Orca-users] Errors on processing

Dagobert Michelsen dam at baltic-online.de
Mon Jul 5 09:21:12 PDT 2010

Hi Dana,

Am 04.07.2010 um 23:54 schrieb Hudes, Dana:
> I don't understand these errors can anyone help with clues to the
> cause?
>
> /opt/csw/bin/orca: warning: cannot create '/var/apache2/htdocs/orca/
> sunpfim/
> o_sunpfim_counter_udpInOverflows
> ,__udpInCksumErrs,__udpNoPorts,__udpInErrors-weekly.png': LINE width
> '1:average0#00ff00:Queue overflow' is out of range in line
> 'LINE1:average0#00ff00:Queue overflow'

I recently found the problem: it is a regression introduced in rrdtool.
Please see for details
   https://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=4380
   http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool-trac/ticket/271

The RRDtool repository has already been updated and I have made
intermediate
packages for testing at
   http://mirror.opencsw.org/experimental.html#rrdtool
Please note that the package has now been split and you need to also
install
pm_rrd for Orca to work.

Best regards

   -- Dago