[Orca-users] Fwd: Hi, I need help with orca installation

Rodolfo Bustamante rodolfo.bustamante at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:02:11 PDT 2010

Hi,
I have troubles, module Storable say me:

DProf-19990108         Makefile.in            TimeDate-1.16
Data-Dumper-2.101      Math-Interpolate-1.05  fake_install_root
Digest-MD5-2.33        Storable-2.15          rrdtool-1.0.50
Makefile               Time-HiRes-1.83
# cd Storable-2.15
# ls
ChangeLog    Makefile.PL  Storable.c   Storable.xs  hints        t
MANIFEST     README       Storable.o   blib         pm_to_blib
Makefile     Storable.bs  Storable.pm  core         ppport.h
# perl Makefile.PL
Writing Makefile for Storable

You appear to have a perl configured to use 64 bit integers in its scalar
variables.  If you have existing data written with an earlier version of
Storable which this version of Storable refuses to load with a

   Byte order is not compatible

error, then please read the section "64 bit data in perl 5.6.0 and 5.6.1"
in the Storable documentation for instructions on how to read your data.

(You can find the documentation at the end of Storable.pm in POD format)

#

Therefore, i cant generate graphics, when i ran the next command.

/orca/software/bin/orca -v /orca/software/etc/orcallator.cfg

At this moment, i add this variable on Storable.pm
$Storable::interwork_56_64bit = 1;

but doesnt works.

Someone who knows whats happen?

I appreciate your help