[Orca-users] Orca & HPUX

Donald.Nelson at infineon.com Donald.Nelson at infineon.com
Wed Jul 28 00:12:50 PDT 2010

Hallo Dago,

I just tried to install the new SEtoolkit 3.5.1 for nxge support on a SPARC Enterprise M5000 Server, Solaris 10 and I get the following errors:

"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 947: error: undeclared variable: tmp_rfsproccnt_v4
"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 947: error: undeclared variable: kstat$rfsproccnt_v4
"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 947: error: assignment type mismatch
"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 1426: error: undeclared variable: tmp_rfsproccnt_v4
"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 1426: error: undeclared variable: read
"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 1426: error: assignment type mismatch
"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 1427: error: undeclared variable: tmp_rfsproccnt_v4
"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 1427: error: undeclared variable: write
"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 1427: error: assignment type mismatch
"/usr/local/orca/lib/orcallator.se", line 2495: fatal: Errors detected.  Exiting.

 I downloaded the setoolkit-3.5.1.tar.gz from http://mirror.opencsw.org/experimental.html#setoolkit

and compiled it successfully.

Best Regards,
Donald Nelson