[Orca-users] Problem compiling rrdtool (resolved)

Dean Thompson dnt07 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 02:40:45 PDT 2011

Thanks once again. The issue with rrdtool has been resolved, and I also downloaded the orca package and intalled it successfully.
With this package installation of orca, where is the "orca" file located?
I know on previous occasions when I compiled orca on other machines it would be in the orca-version/src directory. This orca file I would then copy to /usr/local/bin and be able to run /usr/local/bin/orca -v /usr/local/lob/orcallator.cfg to start the process of generating html data, graphs, etc. How do i get this generation going again so that I can view performance stats via a web browser?

Dean