[Orca-users] Disk space usage graphs - not getting generated

Manori Atapattu Manori.Atapattu at medibank.com.au
Tue Sep 10 20:28:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

We are running Orca on a number of Solaris 10 systems and  I have noticed that , on some systems, disk space usage graphs are not getting generated.
Further looking at the client data, found that the corresponding statistics are not getting collected causing the issue. ( I'm expecting to see the mount points
listed on those data files as I have seen on the clients where this is working ).
I have checked but couldn't see any difference between the system where disk space statistics getting collected and on those ones where this is not happening.
Also I have noticed that there are some clients, which has multiple "disk space usage" graphs.
Not sure what need to be checked. Can someone please shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance.

Shyamini
The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only for the people it is addressed to.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Any use, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited.
This information may be confidential or subject to legal privilege.
It is not the expressed view of Medibank Private Limited (ABN 47 080 890 259) or any of its subsidiaries (together 'Medibank') unless it is authorised by a person with actual authority.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Medibank does not accept liability
for any damage caused by this message, including any virus damage.