[Orca-dev] RE: /usr/local/orca/bin/orca: warning: cannot f ork for sendmail: No s uch file or directory

Erik Melander EMelander at wyndham.com
Mon Oct 15 06:56:25 PDT 2001

Ideally I would still like to recieve warnings if certain machines are not
collecting properly.  For now to
avoid the defunct processes I am starting orca from cron once every 5
minutes with the -o flag.  I will
keep your suggestion in consideration if no other work-around presents
itself.  Thanks!

fork for sendmail: No s uch file or directory

try commenting out the 'warn_email' definition in your config file.

Erik Melander <EMelander at wyndham.com> on 15/10/2001 14:38:37

Please respond to orca-developers at yahoogroups.com