[Orca-dev] Re: Who configures Orca with --with-orcallator-dir

chingmd_622 chingmd_622 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 08:53:02 PDT 2002

Hiya,

I'm a recent new user of orcallator.  I do like being able to specify
an output dir for the orcallator files.  It helps to keep the $prefix
arena clean of anything but binaries.

In my multi-platform/version environment, each platform as it's
own /usr/local tree.  Therefore all the data files needs to be in a
common area that is easily accessible by all machines independent of
the OS.

Please keep it. )

I used --with-rrd-dir    --with-orcallator-dir    --with-html-dir
(duh)    as well as   --prefix

Mark

--- In orca-developers at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:
> If nobody uses --with-orcallator-dir then I'll remove it
completely, because