[Orca-dev] Subversion server upgraded to 0.20.1 (rev 5459)

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Mar 25 22:52:22 PST 2003

Sean O'Neill wrote:

> For FreeBSD, the port definition in the subversion tree is OLD OLD
> OLD.  Rev 3033 (version 0.14.2) as a matter of fact.  So from your wording
> above, this version won't be supported with your installation of 5459.

Sean,

That's not good.  Have you tried the port definition to see if it works?
If they don't work and if you send me patches for them, I can check them
into the Subversion tree, so we won't have to deal with updating them in
the future (too much hopefully).

If a patch is required, please cc dev at subversion.tigris.org and myself
(I'm not on that list any more, too much traffic).

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/